How To Move Our Emails To Your Inbox
To ensure that important emails from us won’t go missing, please follow these steps to have our emails automatically land in your inbox rather than the spam or junk folder.
- Log into your Gmail account and click the gear (settings) icon located at the top right, beside the question mark icon.
- Press “See All Settings” from the dropdown menu.
- Locate and press “Filters and Blocked Addresses” underneath the heading “Setting”.
- Click the “Create a New Filter”
- Type in email@example.com beside the section that says “From”.
- Click the “Create Filter” button
- Select the check boxes that say, “Never Send it to Spam” & “Also Apply to Matching Conversations”.
- Click the “Create Filter” button once again to complete the set up.
- Log into your Hotmail account and click the gear (settings) icon located at the top right, beside the question mark icon.
- At the bottom of the dropdown menu, click “View All Outlook Settings”.
- Ensure that you have selected “Mail” at the far left of the settings page, then locate and press “Junk Email” from the middle list.
- Scroll down to the section, “Safe Senders and Domains”.
- Click on the “Add” button and type in firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press “Enter” to have our email listed on your Safe Senders list, then, press “Save” to complete the set up.
- Log into your Yahoo account and click the gear (settings) icon at the top right.
- From the dropdown menu, select “More Settings” then from the list, select “Filters”.
- Select “+ Add New Filters” and create a filter named “Turn Off Spam Filter”.
- Underneath “From”, type in email@example.com
- At the bottom of the page, select “Inbox” as the new folder to send our emails into, and press “Save” to complete the set up.