Buy DMT Crystals Online | DMT Crystals For Sale Online At BudLyft
Watch this YouTube Video on ‘What is DMT’ to learn more about this compound and what you can expect on a DMT trip.
Dosage Guidelines – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USE:
- Your mind and body should be in a positive place when consuming DMT
- Doses should be pre-measured
- First taste 2 – 5mg
- Light 10 – 20mg
- Medium 20 – 40mg
- Extremely Potent 40-60mg (smoked or vaporized should produce profound or so-called “breakthrough” effects)
Oral Ingestion: The DMT compound when taken orally is broken down by digestive enzymes, making it practically inactive, unless combined with an inhibitor.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR BEGINNERS. For beginners who want to experience DMT, please see our DMT Oil Vape Kit.
Start low with 1 small dosage (2-5 mg). Wait for a few minutes for the effects to kick in. DMT doses vary depending on the person. Typically, a dosage of 10-20mg produces very mild psychoactive and physical effects. A more potent trip will occur with a 20-40mg dosage, with trips lasting between 15 to 30 minutes. Depending on the person, this dosage level may or may not trigger whole hallucinations or an out-of-body experience. A dosage above 40mg is considered extremely potent. The experience at this dosage has been reported to be full-bodied, profound, and transformative in many ways. Do not consume this amount unless you are experienced with consuming DMT, as this could result in adverse reactions and uncomfortable trips.
WARNING – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USE
Physical effects of DMT can include:
- Rapid heart rate
- Increased blood pressure
- Visual disturbances
- Dilated pupils
- Rapid rhythmic eye movements
- Chest pain or tightness
- Nausea or vomiting
DMT’s physical side effects of raising both heart rate and blood pressure can be risky, especially if you have a heart condition or already have high blood pressure. Using DMT may also cause seizures, loss of muscle coordination, or confusion. Like other hallucinogenic drugs, DMT may cause persistent psychosis and hallucinogen persisting perception disorder (HPPD). Both are rare and more likely to occur in people with pre-existing mental health conditions.
If you are using DMT, DO NOT mix with:
- Muscle relaxants
- LSD, aka acid
- Magic mushrooms
- Gamma-hydroxybutyric acid (GHB), aka liquid V and liquid G
There has been no medical research indicating that DMT is addictive.
Safety Tips When Consuming DMT
- Find a buddy. Do not consume DMT alone. Make sure to have at least 1 sober person with you in case things take a turn
- Be in a comfortable setting. Take DMT in a safe environment where you are comfortable. Sit or lie down to avoid the risk of falling and injuring yourself while on the trip
- Don’t mix. Do not mix DMT with alcohol or any other drugs
- Positive mental state. Be sure to pick the right time to use DMT – when you are in a positive place and state of mind
- DO NOT use DMT if you are taking antidepressants, have a heart condition, or have high blood pressure